Nov 8, 2010

Stickers and Vinyl Week!! Day 1

 Looking to join my latest challenge???you can do so here
 
Hey there Friends,


I know like me, many of you have a huge stash of stickers, rub-ons.. etc and have no idea how to use them in your daily scrapbooking and cardmaking projects. That is what this week is all about.  5 days of videos and projects using stickers and rub-ons to hopefully give you a few ideas on how to start using your stash.

I am very happy that for this special week the ladies over at E. A. D Designs have sponsored me. Not only have they given some great set of stickers, and vinyl rub-ons but they gave me a duplicate set in order to give away as a giveaway. It's fantastic.



Want to win? All you have to do is leave a comment on every post this week. 5 posts equal a max of 5 entries. the winner will be chosen at the end of the day on friday.

Also make sure you head over to the E.A.D Designs Blog and tell them how you love my projects


Ok, for today's project, I created a super cute and simple to make card using the Autumn Rub-ons. It's very simple to take a rub-on and use it as the main image of you card by creating a "mat" for it.

I hope you enjoy my project



29 comments:

Lori LiveLaughScrap said...

Love the card. Your color combo is awesome. The rub ons look like they are easy to use too.
Lori

stefeni said...

Beautiful card and great video!

spunkycrayon at yahoo dot com

Scrapbookaholic By Abby said...

You are sooooo right about having that stash!! Why do we keep buying?!?! I love what you created!!! I will have to do something with my stamps/rub-ons this week!!!

Drivers133 said...

love how you used a rub on as the foca point. great job!@

Maria Elena Morales said...

Great card and video ! Thanks for share with us !

Have a great Monday ;-)
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

jamie said...

such a beautiful project! thanks so much for sharing.
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

Emily said...

Great video.. Love the card. So excited to see all the fun things you'll be doing this week

Joann valdez said...

great video and card. i love videos they are helpful. thanks.

Lymari Acevedo said...

love the card soooo cute!!

lorijandreau said...

What a great card, I love the idea of using vinyl on it plus it looked so easy! Thanks for another great video.

Shana said...

Love the colors on this card. Great video =)

Mcvicwif said...

great card and video! I dont know how you all do it! Thanks for all your hard work and sharing your projects!
kacee
mcvicwif@yahoo.com

Toni Kelleher-Schmidt said...

thank you for the great card and video.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the layers and LOVING EAD! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

~amy~ said...

gorgeous card...woot woot for EAD Designs:)

joeygirl86 said...

Too cute! You are rocking the EAD designs!

Amanda Villarreal said...

Very nice!

Cheryl Gaffney said...

Thanks for sharing and for the video... it really helps! Love your card too!

Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

Joanne Pineda said...

Great card and video. Love the designs.

Cricutlvr said...

Awesome card. Love the big pumpkins. Where do you make the time for all of these????
Tfs 8)

Michel said...

Love this card especially the pumpkins.

scrappy jackie said...

Thank you for sharing your how to video! I love this card. You are always so creative! Those stickers/rub ons are so much fun!

Kim T said...

Great card and it is great to see the come back of stickers and rub ons as I have a stack of them lol.
Kim xXx

Cureta2 said...

Great card. TFS Looking forward to see what all you'll be creating this week.

Littlen44 said...

Very cute card. TFS.

GlendaLea said...

Wow, Love the Pumpkin! The colors are wonderful!
glenda
glendalea.blogspot.com

Felicia said...

I like using stickers on project, the vinyl ones are great too. Loving the crafts. Smooches... fgreggs@yahoo.com

Louvenia Smith said...

great card I never know what to do with stickers, so I have a bunch but never really us them.

Missyb22 said...

Love what you did. Thanks fro sharing