Nov 24, 2010

New Scrappy Moms Stamps

It's that time again! Sneak Peak Time!!! Scrappy Moms has just released another fantastic set of stamps called " Simple Sentiments" They are meant to be the companion to the the Everyday Greetings Stamp set. A collection of fantastic everyday greetings for your cards.

These stamps will be available for purchase tomorrow and starting Thursday Scrappy Moms will be offering a free shipping sale for Thanksgiving weekend!!!!
Here is my first sneak project!! I made this quick card set using Sugar & Spice Cricut cartridge. Makes a fantastic last minute gift!









10 comments:

Erika~Cricutlove said...

cute cards!! I still don't have any of the scrappy moms stamps and I should Im a scrappy mom lol!! TFS the new release looks cute!

LaurensCreative said...

What a super cute card set! I love Sugar and Spice! TFS!

lizpaperloft said...

hey I finally got in again! :o) all the cards are adorable! have a happy thanksgiving!
liz :o)

Tammy said...

These are absolutely adorable! I need to make a whole stock pile of cards like this! ♥Tammy

joeygirl86 said...

Oh my gosh Cristina these are so super duper cute!! You are on a ball! I luv 'em! Great job girly! ;)

ScrappyMel said...

This set is FABULOUS!! What a great gift idea - who doesn't need a stash of cards handy? Great job!

Gina said...

Adorable cards, I love the papers you used and of course the stamps are spectacular! Great job as always.

Janice said...

I love these! Okay so I need this cartridge and the stamp set. Oh man!

Abusybee/doubleclick said...

Great set of cards!

LiveloveandSCRAP said...

Hi Miss Christina =) I am just now getting caught up on my bloggy friends!!!

Lovin your SET of cards.....WOW!!! Great job!!!

hugs,
Sarah