Nov 30, 2010

Episode 68: Just for you Icecream Card & a Winner

Hey Friends,

Just wanted to share another Sneak Peak that I made for the Scrappy Moms Stamps Simple sentiments. I just LOOOOVE these stamps. They are so great for everyday cards, and this one is no different. You can mix and match the sentiments with any sort of image! Love it

I created this fun card using some Scraps and my Birthday Bash Cricut Cartridge. I hope you Enjoy it


 Also in the video I announced the winner of my last Companion Challenges, Thanksgiving 2010 Cricut Cartridge chosen by Random.org

#16 Gigi The cricutbug.blogspot.com
Gigi, go ahead and send me your mailing information so I can have your prize sent out to you


Have a great day!

2 comments:

GiGi said...

YAYYYY!!!! Thank you so much! I really enjoy your challenges!

GlendaLea said...

Love the card! Super cute!
Glenda
glendalea.blogspot.com