Nov 29, 2010

Episode 67: Birthday Wishes Card

Hey Friends,

I did take a little break from Posting during the thanksgiving break, but I'm back now :) I have a few videos that I recorded here and there and will be posting them this week

I just got my Birthday Bash Cricut Cartridge in the mail the other day, so I jumped at the chance to use them with my new Scrappy Moms Stamps "Simple Sentiments" there are some super cute sentiments that go PERFECTLY with Birthday Bash. I love the variety of Birthday Sentiments on there.

I hope you enjoy the video!!






5 comments:

Vanessa said...

I love you work. Please check out my blog. I have something for you.
http://countrychickcreations.blogspot.com/

lizpaperloft said...

super cute! I love the paper you used!
liz :o)

Abusybee/doubleclick said...

Cute card, great colors!

ScrappyMel said...

That puppy is so cute!! Great card! :)

Nadia's World said...

Very cute card! Love Birthday Bash cart...

Nicole