Nov 15, 2010

Stickerz and Vinyl week Winner!!

Hey there,

It took me a while but I finally got the winner from Stickerz and Vinyl week!!

The winner of the E.A.D Designs Prize pack is


Lori Gallion Jandeou:


wrote:What a wonderful set of note cards!!! Wonderful idea for a quick and easy gift. Thanks so much for sharing this week! ~lori


CONGRATS Lori!!

If you could please email me your mailing info, I will get your prize out to you.



If you are still waiting for a prize pack from me, don't worry it's coming!! I usually try to do all my mailing all at once so SORRY for the wait !!!!


3 comments:

Kim T said...

Congrats to Lori and thanks to you for an enjoyable week with the Stickers etc.
Kim xXx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS Lori! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lori Gallion Jandreau said...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!! ~lori