Nov 15, 2010

Guest Designer on Gaby Abby Challenges

Hey Friends

I just wanted to share a card I made for Gaby Abby Challenges with SEI

This challenge was to create a fall/harvest theme project.

I used the SEI Moonlight Collection to create this super cute card. I spritzed the diecut with water, then went ahead and crumpled it. In order to give it some texture, I then gave it a quick shot with my heat gun, then put some glossy accents on the leaves .

The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms The Charmed Life Stamped set The tag is from Once Upon a Princess

I hope you like it

2 comments:

Gina said...

Your card is just beautiful and full of warmth. You always do such an amazing job with your cards, your such a wonderful inperation. Thank you so much!

Maria Elena Morales said...

What a pretty card you made !! Love fall themes and colors ! Great job !

Have a great Monday ;-)
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/