Aug 12, 2010

Back home :)

Hey there friends,

I am happy to say that I am back home now. Had some internet connectivity problems at our last hotel so wasn't able to post my challenge. I am going to do it today and extend the deadline!

I have such bittersweet feelings about leaving puerto rico! But thank goodness I had my camera working. I took over a thousand photos!!!

That's a lot of scrapping that I need to do. I'm going to try to take today and decide what pics I want to send to get printed and how I want to organize them into pages. I got a lot of really great landscape pictures :)

Yay for scrapping.

Otherthan that I'm quite worn out from traveling. We had a very long layover in atlanta and our flight home had been delayed. So I have some much needed rest time!!

I can't wait to start making projects to share with you and hopefully I'll be back into the swing of things by this evening

Until then please enjoy some photos I snapped from my phone :)


Sent on the Now Network™ from my Sprint® BlackBerry 9630 Tour

3 comments:

Amanda Villarreal said...

Welcome back! A mosaic look would be pretty for some of those! Where you cut the picture in 1" squares? Ive done it before but I dont remember where the tutorial is, if i find it ill send it your way. Its very time consuming though lol

Debbie said...

Hello I am now a follower with you were friends on FB but somehow I wasn't a follower with you now I am please come grab my new button and be a follower with me at http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com

Ivette said...

Welcome back amiga.. glad you enjoy the island...