Aug 6, 2010

Episode 42: Girlfriend Altered Frame

Looking to join my latest challenge???
you can do so here


Hey There Friends,

I was contacted by Abbie over at Cricut Me That to be one of her guest designers on her First Fridays Challenges on her blog.

The theme is "Girlfiriends" in honor of National Girflriends Day on August 1 2010.

This challenge was open to interpretation so it could be anything. I thought I would give making an altered frame a try, since this is something I had never done before

I made the frame as a gift to my very best friend in the whole world  Here is a picture of us while we are on vacation. :)

Hope you enjoy


Supply Credits:
Folk Art Acrylic Paint in Wicker White
Fiskars Scallop Dot Punch
Bazzil Basics Ruby Slippers  (red) & Pine cone (Brown)
Recollections Cardstock (michaels brand) Pink & Cream
American Crafts Romance Designer Paper (discontinued, purchased at my LSS)
Self Stick Pearls from Joanns/Michaels
Signo Broad Gell Pen White
Forever Young, High Heels cut at 1.75, Large Flowers cut at 1.75 & Small Flowers cut at 1 in
Paisley, "Girlfriends" cut out at 3/4 inch used base shadow & black out features

3 comments:

joeygirl86 said...

This came out great! She will love it!

ivette said...

Friends.... great time.. nice...

Hi mi amiga... hey I'm having a candy giveaway on my blog to celebrate my third blog anniversary , I will have 3 winners... check it out...
Any follower that wants to join., welcome....
http://allaboutmeandmyscrapbook.blogspot.com/2010/08/blogversary-candy.html

Ivette

Beebeebabs said...

You did a great job thanks for sharing!