Aug 8, 2010

Card: You're a good Noodle

Friends,

I finally got my Scrappy Moms Amusing Animals Stamp Set in the mail, and they have some great sentiments that are made to go perfectly with Create a Critter.

I loved this "You're a Good Noodle" Sentiment, and decided to use it to make a more of a masculine feeling card.


Supplies
Grey Cardstock- PTI
Designer Paper- Jillibean Alphabet Soup
Signio Broad White Gel Pen
EK Sucess Tag Punch
Polka Dot Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Bowl/Noodles/Chopsticks cut at 2 1/2 Inches
Tim Holtz Pumice Stone Distress ink
Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress Ink (I used it to stamp my sentiment)
Scrappy Moms Amusing Animals Stamp Set

2 comments:

ScrappyMel said...

I LOVE it! The colors are awesome - and so appropriate as red is good luck! :) Glad you are enjoying your stamps!

mum_of_two said...

Love it! those stamps are on my must buy list. TFS :)

michelle