Aug 18, 2010

Scrappy Moms Blog Hop this Saturday

Hey there Friends

I just want to let you guys know about the Scrappy Moms Blog Hop! It'll take place on August 21st, This saturday, and I'm a guest designer

The Blog Hop is to celebrate the Scrappy Moms Release of 2 new stamps sets! Yes two more! If you haven't checked them out yet, this weekend will be the perfect time to see all the amazing projects you can create with their very versitle stamp set. Not to mention super affordable.

I'm honored, as this is my first time participating in a blog hop

I hope to see you guys then!



3 comments:

joeygirl86 said...

Can't wait to see what you make! :)

ivette said...

Cool Cristina... happy to see you working as a designer guest, you see nena... lo tuyo viene...

Scrappy Scavenger said...

Beautiful card! I have always loved owls, even when they were not in style, am so happy they are coming back!