Aug 30, 2010

Episode 44: Drawing Faces

hey there friends,

I  had mentioned in my last post the results of my blog poll, and a good portion of you, almost 40% wanted to see me do a tutorial of drawing faces. I know I usually do my doodling on camera, so while I was away visiting my family out of town I brought my pens, some scrap paper, and of course my camcorder and decided to show you how I doodle my faces. I do so really simple faces, and I will make a valid effort in the future you to show you how I draw my faces as part of my episode tutorials.

For the photos of this episode, I thought I would share with you some faces, that I drew on past projects.



Remember that When you want to draw a face on an image, to you design Studio/ Gypsy to hide contour on the guidelines of the face portion. So that you're free to draw on them what you like

5 comments:

ScrappingStephanie said...

Wow your faces are super cute. I will have to practice doing this instead of spending money on face stamps:) TFS.

Stephanie

Tammy Schmitt said...

Thank you for showing me (us). I'm going to be brave and try it. I'm not very good at faces. This will help with cuts that don't exactly fit my stamps.

Maryleefrost said...

I luv coming by your blog, you've got great videos and projects.Sonia from
Archiving Angels shared Cherry on Top Award with me, in turn I want to
share it with you. Luv-To-Scrap@blogspot.com

Amandaremus said...

Your face look like little stamp. They are very good. TFS!!!

jamie said...

These are all so cute.. I wish i was this good! such a great job thanks so much for sharing!