Aug 23, 2010

Feeling Festive & Winner!

Hey Friends,

First of all I just wanted to thank everyone who participated in the Scrappy Moms Stamps, Blog Hop this past saturday. It was so much Fun. I hope everyone was able to take a look at all the design team and guest blog hoppers blogs.

So  the Winner of the Cricut Office Help Cartridge
draw by Random.org is
 .............................
............................. 
Pink Lady Scrapper!!


Congrats.

Please send me your mailing address so that I can get your prize out to you!!

Ok Now for the feeling festive part.

I recently Got my Mini Monsters Cricut Cartridge in the mail ( Yes I caved, 20 bucks on ebay, so not too bad) and I created a bunch of really cute halloween-ish cards to mail out to some friends and family


I only stamped a sentiment on one of the cards, because it's going out in the mail first thing tomorrow morning, and for the rest, I'm waiting until my new scrappy moms stamps A haunting we will go, come in the mail.


supply 411:
Mini Monsters Cricut Cartridge
Once Upon A Princess- Tags
Designer Papers: Prima Nursery Rhymes Pack -not halloween at all, but you wouldn't know :)
D'vine Swirls Cuttlebug Folder
 Pumice Stone Distress Ink

Fiskars Moroccan Boarder Punch
Signio White Gel Pen

I drew the faces myself

4 comments:

BJ said...

Totally cute cards...now I think might have to get that cartridge....hmmmm...LOL
Congrats Pink Lady :0)

Maureen Reiss said...

These cards are sooooooo cute!!! I just got this cart 2 days ago, I need to play w/ it. Congrats to winner :)

ScrappyMel said...

So cute! :)

Monica L. said...

These cards are so cute:) Now more then ever do I want the mini monters cartridge:)lol. Thanks for sahring.