Aug 17, 2010

ho-hum lost mojo!

Hey friends,

I hope you don't feel like I have forgotten about you all. Since returning from vacation I just feel out of it and not creative at all.

Not to mention that my blackberry grew legs and walked off with someone else last week! Which has contributed to my over all ho-hum funk that I have been in a lately.

Now that I have my replacement and a little me time to myself, I have slowly but surely trying to get back in my creative and posting groove, and I am working on Momo's current and last challenge. Hopefully I'll have those up soon. I probably won't have the energy to make a video tutorial until this weekend.

I posted a quick notice that if anyone is interested in having a q&a session please feel free to post your questions here on this post and I want to do a video on camera to let you guys know a little bit about me. I really have enjoyed those of you who take the time to email back and forth with me. I want us all to be friends <3

In the meantime please send me mojo vibes so I can get out of the slump that I'm in.. And until next time please enjoy my little sneak peaks of what I've been working on.. I've started a few things and so far finished none... But hopefully be winding them up soon :)

I miss you all. Hugs my friends

Cristina

4 comments:

Rosy C. said...

Sometimes you just need a break and some inspiration. Love you LO you posted here. Very cute lil' surfing boy page. TFS
Sweet Creations!!!
http://sweetdelightspapernmore.blogspot.com/

Jlkozar said...

Sending you lots of crafting Mojo!! and Bug Hugs too!!

Ivette said...

Glad your back... we miss you.,..

Let's go find the Mojo...

Ivette

ScrappyMel said...

What cute layouts! I know how you feel - I haven't been feeling the MOJO much in the past few days either!! Hope you feel the Crafting Vibes again soon!!

PS - I sent you an email but just in case you didn't get it yet. We wanted to invite you to join a blog hop this Saturday for Scrappy Moms Stamps. :) You can contact us at our e-mail (scrappymoms.stamps@gmail.com) or leave a message on one of our blogs (http://scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com or http://scrappymel.blogspot.com)