Aug 24, 2010

Episode 42: Another Quick Halloween Card

Friends,

I thought it was about time to get back on the video tutorial posting horse. So Mind my mistakes I'm still a bit rusty after vacation. Or at least I feel rusty.

I started out wanting to do the latest Mojo Monday sketch challenge, since it has litterally been forever and a day since I did one of their sketches

here is this week's sketch that I decided to use.

I had so much fun using the mini monsters cricut cartridge that I decided to give it another go. I used my Gypsy and the hide contour feature to hide the cuts for the face. I once again drew my own faces onto the pumpkins
The empty tag is for my Scrappy Moms a Haunting we Go sentment stamps. That I'm still waiting for, I was hoping the mailman would bring them today along with my new cricut cartridges, but nope. He brought me nothing but junk mail today.

anyhoo Enjoy the Video


Supply Credits
Designer Paper Prima Nursery Rhymes
Cuttlebug Skelton Scroll Embossing Folder
Pumpkins, Mini Monsters, pg 59, 60, 61 cut at 1.5 inches
Postage stamp tag, Gypsy Wanderings cut at 1.5
Eucalyptus Stickles
Signio White Gel Pen
Sakura Black Gelly Roll Pen
Pumice Stone Distress Ink
Darice Self Stick Gems
Hemp Cord
Designer Ribbon (Michaels)


3 comments:

Pinkldycrafter said...

Wow cute card! I love the way you draw the little faces:)

amanda said...

This is just too adorable. I'm totally inspired by this... I think I'm going to try and make a card from this sketch tonight. Thanks for sharing.

Erin Lee Creative said...

Cute card! thanks for joining my challenge!