Aug 19, 2010

Feeling Much more Creative

Friends,

I am slowly but surely feeling crafty again :) It mustve been all the mojo vibes you sent me. I really appreciate it. This is a not- so quick layout. Simple but I didn't have time to work on it as much as I usually would a project. So I had to do parts of it and com back to it.


I made this laout for Momo her challenge was to create a baby themed project. I know that I used animals for this but the real start of it is my daughter, and she's a baby :)
I Used create a critter for all the cuts, but do you notice the shell of the turtle?? I used the Hide Contour Feature on my gypsy to change the spots from a circle to a heart.

The animals I made to match the animals on my daughter's pj pants in the photo :)

She was 5 months here, Time flies, she couldn't even crawl and now she' super active! Sigh!

Supply Credits:

Designer Paper: American Crafts Everyday Pack
Yellow Cardstock: American Crafts Brights Pack
Martha Stewart Eyelet Lace Punch
basic brown grograin ribbon
Pink DCWV Neutrals Stack
Cb folders: Polka Dot, Argyle, Houndstooth
Stardust Stickles
Frayed Burlap Distress ink
Signio Broad White Gel Pen
Diecuts are made from Scraps





Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

ivette said...

So cute Cristina.. and forgot to mention you made the cute faces yourself... love it..

Glad your mojo is back...

Ivette

Maria Elena said...

What a great job !!! Keep going with your creations because you inspire me ! xoxo
Have a great Weekend !
http://www.mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Amanda Villarreal said...

What an adorable baby! I cant wait to get my gypsy to do this fun stuff. I havent scrapbooked in awhile, thanks for the motivation in that department!

joeygirl86 said...

How adorable! I love the animals! :)

Dorcas said...

What a beautiful layout!I love all the colors! Fabulous! Thanks for sharing!
~Dorcas
http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

ScrappyMel said...

What an adorable layout! I love all the embelishments you used!! I never remember to use buttons, ribbons, etc on my layouts, but I sure use them on cards. LOL

Great project! :)

madebymomo said...

I love this layouts! You always do so much detail on your layouts! I love it my friend! Glad you could join my challenge! XOXO Momo