Aug 3, 2010

Companion Challenge Winner & Update

Friends,

Sorry about the difficulty with the Youtube video, I forgot to make it un-private last night. Sorry. I've had a long day today, Have been awake since 1am, and had a little time on the beautiful beaches of puerto rico to enjoy time with my family.

Before I share some pictures, I just wanted to let everyone know the Winner of my Companion challenge


As Chosen by Random.org. the lucky number is #4 Ayaris T. Congrats, you are the winner of the Xyron 250 sticker machine. Please email me your address information so I can have your prize sent out to you.

Now I leave you with some vacation pictures to enjoy




4 comments:

Spantastikreations said...

Congrats....

Beautiful pics. ENJOY.

Erin
SpantastiKreations

Ayaris T said...

OMG!. My first win. Thank you so much for the prize. I will be emailing right now. Again Thanks.

ivette said...

Cristina que gozes amiga... difrutalo... y no te apures por tu blog.. que aqui te esperamos...

Dont worry for anything...enjoy.. we will be waiting for you my friend...

Ivette

grandma said...

HAY KIDS. THIS IS GRANDMA AND I WAS WONDERING HOW YOUR VACATION IS GOING. MEGHAN SAID YOU HAD SOME PICTURES ON THE COMPUTER. HOPE ALL IS WELL AND THE WEATHER IS GREAT. HAVE A GREAT DAY. LOVE GRANDMA.