Aug 3, 2010

Episode 40: "Up!" Card

Hey There Friends,

I made this card inspired by one of my favorite movies "Up!" I really love the message of the movie "it's never too late to follow your dreams" and through the trials of being an adult, a wife, and mother, I am constantly worrying about my husband's and daughter's goals and schedules and I forget about myself.

I hope You enjoy this easel card - but also take some time today to think about what you want out of life and let those dreams take flight.




You all are in my thoughts as I am on vacation and I hope to check back here with you soon. Please enjoy the video





4 comments:

Lori LiveLaughScrap said...

Can't see it. Marked as private.
Lori

ScrappyMel said...

Same here - just wanted to let you know that it shows that it's Private. Hope you are having a great time on vacation! :)

EllenM361 said...

OH MY GOSH....that is the cutest card EVER!! GREAT job. Hope you're having fun on your vacation :)

Scrapabookaholic - Gaby said...

Just love it!!! You took the idea out of my mind!!!! LOL!!!