Aug 9, 2010

Just wanted to share with you all

Hey friends,

After breakfast I will be drawing winners for my companion challenge and going back and commenting on all the enteries. I've been so busy but I have not forgot about you.

After a long drive through the mountains of puerto rico we are now on the west coast! And what is there better to see on the west coast but a sunset!!!

The view was soo breathtaking! I hope you enjoy the picture I snapped from my cell phone! Only a few days left then back home to the states!

3 comments:

-Agnes- said...

What an atmospheric photograph - great colours! Doesn't it just make you want to paint it?

ivette said...

Cristina ... guess what?? Im from the west coast of Puerto RIco... I was born in Mayaguez...

Have fun on my side of the island...

Ivette

Maria Elena said...

Bella Puerto Rico ! Excellent pic !
Regards,
Mary.-
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/