Aug 28, 2010

Saturday share

Hey friends,

I thought I would do a little saturday share. Its a beautiful day in western new york. And I'm heading to the jazz festival today with my parents (who I don't get to visit with nearly enough). In the car driving up to see them and I took a look out the window and even though I've lived in buffalo for the entire time I've been in the states - I never really look at it, and the city looks beautiful today in the sunny shy. Buffalo is usually know for its brutal cold winters but it looks so nice in the summer months, especially lake erie and the canada border, which you can see is only a skip away!

Just thought I'd share some hometown lovin from me to you!

Also the results of the blog poll let me know that a lot of you are interested in a drawing faces tutorial, so I'm going to start on that tonight and hopefully should have it ready by tomorrow!

Hugs my friends. And if the weather is nice where you are.. Go enjoy it!!
Sent on the Now Network™ from my Sprint® BlackBerry 9630 Tour

0 comments: