Jul 19, 2010

Companion Challenge #1 Winner and Poll

Friends,

I want to thank everyone so much who entered my first companion challenge. I loved all your projects so much

I know the challenge was a bit difficult for some, but I love all of your creativity.

I used Random.org to Pick the Winner and Congrats

..........................(drum roll)......................


The winner is: #5 ivette


You have one week to reply to my email and send me your addres information. IF not Unfortunately I will have to draw a new winner


Thanks so much to everyone who entered. I will be back later today to post Episode 35 (i'm headed out to super walmart to look for cricut lite sugar and spice)




But until then, please feel free to share your imput for episode 36




1 comments:

Ivette Latin Scrap Diva said...

Wahooo... Thanks... so cool...

I already email you my friend.. firts winner to the first Companion Challenge... I know there where not to many entries so the chance was big...
Let get ready for the next challenge, I know this past challenge was exactly that a challenge.. Im so glad I when for it...
Thanks Cristina again..
See your later..

Ivette..