Jul 23, 2010

Episode 36: Baby Cakes Layout

Hi friends,

Today I'm going to be working on the results from my Blog poll where I asked you, your favorite idea for episode36. I want to create content that YOU want to see, and I value your input. So here were the top 3 categories that won.  Since I just made a 3d object the last post, I thought that I would do the the layout. I will make episode 37 another 3d something :)

Scrapbook Layout (7)
 33%

3d object (bag, treat holder, gift box..etc) (7)
 33%
Home Decor/ Wall hanging (5)
 24%
Today I was inspired by Momo's Challenge. I had completely forgot about it until this morning, and this week's theme is " Super Girly" I went rummaging in my scraps and found some pink paper that I didn't touch since DECEMBER when i first got my cricut, and did a hello kitty layout. Also after a quick thumb through Once Upon a Princess, I didn't realize they had cute cupcakes on there, and I was EBAY bidding last night like a CRAZY WOMAN on Sweet Treats Cricut Cartridge 
{side note: Didnt win, but did get some amazingly similar images at Lettering Delights for 4 bucks here and  here finally here, So you might see some projects with these very soon }
But I was very happy to see cupcakes on my OUAP cartridge because I wasn't in the mood to play around with inkscape or SCAL2 today. Sometime soon though


I hope you enjoy








Supply Credits
Black  Base, Solid Pink White & Diecuts- Michaels Brand Recollections Cardstock
Sanrio Hello Kitty Dot Designer Paper ( Available at Joanns in openstock)
Paper Pizzaz Hot Pink Swirl Designer Paper
Color Box Cat's Eye ink- Dark Peony
Studio G Glitter, White & Pink ( dollar bin at micheals comes with 3)
Micheals Basic Pink Floral Ribbon
Icicle Stickles
Signio Broad White Gel Pen
Adhesives, Tombow Momo, Zig 2 way glue pen, ATG

Cartridges
Once Upon a Princess, cut at 3 3/4 in and 2 inches, all layers minus face layer
Nursery Rhymes , Font cut at 2 Inches

10 comments:

abbygrimaldi said...

I really LOVE this LO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You did an awesome job!!!!!!!!

joeygirl86 said...

Awesome LO! I love the bling !:)

Krisstel said...

So Cute!!! I love the stickles!!! now i want some!!! :)

Lauren said...

This is super cute!! I love it!!

madebymomo said...

How stinkin adorable is your daughter!!! And those cupcakes are AMAZING!!! I love everything about this layout my friend!!! XOXO Momo

ivette said...

Cute... super cute amiga... love it.. those pictures of you with your daughter are perfect for this girly layout.. I see you been Momo's next designer guest.. wahoo...
I'm ready to start my project.. I'm going to try to combine 3 of my favorite blogs challenge together.. Emma's, Momo's and Peachy Keen...ahhh let see what come out...
See you around my friend..
Ivette

mum_of_two said...

Love it!! I am going to cut that cupcake out today! I tis so super cute!! TFS

Michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com/

Kerry (Momma K) said...

This is an adorable layout. I love the title.
mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

Caincan2000 said...

You have a fun blog here. Okay, so I put your button on my blog. Come on over and check it out. Debican01.blogspot.com
Hugs...Debi

Cristina Garcia said...

Thank you Debi, I will visit you soon:)