Jul 12, 2010

Episode 32: You & Me 8.5x 11 Scrapbook Layout

Hey there friends,

Before I go ahead and share with you my latest episode and project. I wanted to take some quick time to make a few announcments, I know that some of you aren't up to date with my facebook fan page, so I thought I will give all the latest announcements in one spot!

Some of you may know that I'm going on vacation in 3 weeks. Me my family and my best friend are headed to Puerto Rico August 3-11th. But don't worry I have plenty of things scheduled to do here, so please keep checking back then! And I ofcouse plan on posting bits and pieces of my vacation

I am soo excited to start my companion Challenges, on Wednesday. I recieved so many emails my wonderful talented friends, and I can't wait to work with you all. I still have 2 more spots left in decemeber, if anyone is interested please use the contact me form and I will try to work on a challenge for you. It's for december challenges.

I want to thank my sponsor Stuff 4 Scrapbooking, for their generous donation of prizes. Right now they are having a huge 2 day sale on all sizzix, slice Making Memories, Eyelets and Brads. They also do price matching. I wanted to mention this before! So you have a huge oppurtinuity to save!

I will be drawing the winner of my June giveaway on Thursday, so you have until Wednesday Night to join in in case you haven't already. The link is on my Right hand side >>>>>>>>>

Ok now to the good stuff,

I'm really really loving working with the 8.5x11 scrapbook layouts, they are soo easy to do in comparsion to the 12x12. I will still be doing 12x12 layouts, as my daughter's scrapbook is that size, but I will be from time to time working on my everyday scrapbook which is in this 8.5x11 size. I also need to work on an 8x8 scrapbook and a 6x6 mini.

So I'll be posting a ton of layouts in the next couple of days. I have over 200 Photos that need to be scrapped before I go on vacation, because once I come back I will have too many ever catch up!


I really love this sweethearts Cartridge, it's so cutesy romantic. It has a ton of things that go from dating to marriage, all in a fun kind of way. Its one of my faves. And isn't that the best part of love? the FUN!!!




Supply Credits
Designer Paper Basic Grey Offbeat Collection Pack
(orange) DCWV Neutrals Stack White Core
(brown) Bazzil Basics Pine Cone
(Blue) Bazzil Basics Evening Star
(Cream) Reflections Neutrals Cardstock Stack
Tim Holtz Pumice Stone Distress ink
Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen
American Crafts Black Gelly Roll Pen
Black Copic Marker
Adhesives, ATG, Tombow Mono Aqua Glue, Pop dots

Tools: Ek Sucess Tag Punch, Hot off the Press Journaling Template

1 comments:

mum_of_two said...

What a sweet page. I am so far behind in my scrapbooking that I may never catch up!! Sweethearts is on my wish list. TFS :)

Michelle (mumoftwo)