Jul 2, 2010

Cristina's Crafting Companion Challenges

Hey Friends,

I received a lot of emails about this. After much consideration I decided to host spotlight crafting buddies. This is directly FROM YOU and FOR YOU.

Want more info?

Ok, I got ya covered.

Starting Next week, I will be starting  Cristina's Crafting Companion Challenges, where twice a month, I will feature one of my buddies and we will create projects together on the same theme.

Example, a project with a summer theme, project using specific colors, or even a specific cartridge.

That way, the spot light will be on one of you.I will also offer up a small prize for the challenge ( I dont have sponsors yet, but I'm working on it) to any of you guys that want to craft along with us.

I think this is a great way to showcase a variety of scrapbook cardmaking styles and everyone gets a chance in the spotlight :)

Everyone has a chance to be my bi weekly crafting companion, all you need is a blog, (free to make) and crafting Supplies!!!

Interested?! Just send me a list of the Cricut cartridges you own ( new or old so I can work with what you have for the challenge) , your blog address to my email, or using my contact me form.

After the holiday weekend, I'll email all my crafting companions their specific theme and project dates,.

I can't wait to craft with you guys!!

Video coming later today!!

Hugs,


8 comments:

Abigail said...

This sounds fun!!!!!

ivette said...

Great Cristina... you see something positive came out of the MPS situation.

And it will be great... I will try to join you in this journey of yours... I follow you from my Iphone, but cant leave a message from the phone.. dont know why...

I will go ahead and try.. and see if I make it to craft with you..

Saludos de Boricua Girl.. Ivette a Latin scrap Diva visit my blog @
http://allaboutmeandmyscrapbook.blogspot.com/

Jlkozar said...

Hi Cristina - I will get my list together and would love to join you! Thanks for the fun opportunity!

Jenny Kozar

Scrappinwithkimmy said...

Woot woot! I LOVE this idea and I would LOVE to be a crafting companion!!! That is the greatest idea I've heard in a while. I will send you my list asap. Hugs, Kimmy

Cristina Garcia said...

I would love it if you joined us Ivette! I am going to be trying to showcase a new person every 2 weeks :)

Joanna said...

This sounds like a great idea, I would love to join in! :)

Cristina said...

This is great, i can't wait to see all the projects that will be made...I would love to be apart of this!! I will email you soon!
Cristina

ivette said...

Cristina I already email you.. and also posted in my blog post and link to your challenge..

Good luck...

Ivette Latin Scrap Diva