Jul 21, 2010

Episode 35: Made for a Princess

Friends,

It's so hectic in my house lately, Packing and making last minute plans. But I still have some time to myself for papercrafting :)

My daughter is growing up soo big, it seems like just yesterday we brought her home from the hospital. Now she's mobile! crawling around the house, and standing up, it's only a matter of days before she figures out how to put one foot in front of the other and RUN!!

Today's project is inspired by her

Supply Credits

Teen Angst Cardstock Stack We R Memory Keepers (Green)
DCWV Brights Cardstock Stack ( Pink)
DCWV Nana's Kids Carstock Stack
Michaels Basic Pink Grograin Ribbon
Darice Self Stick Gems
Tombow Mono Aqua Glue, ATG 714





5 comments:

EllenM3 said...

She's sooooo cute!!! Enjoy her while she's litte because they grow up way too fast.

EllenM3 said...

Very cute crown too!

Scrappy Chic said...

Too stinkin' sweet!! I have two boys myself so I love to see girlie things. Your angel is too precious.

Scrappinwithkimmy said...

All I can say is BEAUTIFUL!!! Oh, my, what a little princess your daughter is!!!!! :D
Hugs,
Kimmy

Ivette Latin Scrap Diva said...

My Friend Cristina.... your daughter is a princess...waooo so cute.. ready for the Puerto Rico beaches and fun.. lots of sun protection.

God bless her...