Jul 5, 2010

Episode 29: My Craft Space

Friends,

I received alot of requests asking to do a video of my craft space, and finally here it is.

I know it's not as big of space compared to others that I have seen out there, but it works perfect for me.

This is where the creative magic happens!!

I also dont have that many scraps, I try to go through them on a daily basis to use them up. So I dont have them organized I just put them in a big 12x12 clear scrapbook envelope. ( I think they are called project keepers)

I hope you enjoy this. Sorry I don't have that many storage tricks and technique!!! I am always going through my stuff and trying to use it up. I used to almost Hoard scrapbook suppplies, but nowadays I have to use a substantial amount of things before I allow myself to buy new products.

My secret obsession is TOOLS. I never have enough punches!!

Enjoy I made a valid attempt to share the prices of some things. I'm a thrifty shopper!!!




Before I Forget I want to give the huge-est thank you to-- Miko Holt Freelance writer for her help in writing my sponsorship letters--- I had a dream and she helped putting it into words.. Her website is here

2 comments:

Ivette Latin Scrap Diva said...

Hi my friend.. thanks for showing where you make your beautiful creations...

Later...

Ivette

Glenda S said...

Thanks for sharing, I have all of my stuff in the dinning room! We have an office(very small) but both my teenage daughters have to use that room, so I am banned to the dinning room as hubby has his place(small office) in our bedroom. I would love to build a shed(that has heat, ac and electricity! Lack of funds!LOL I have only started scrapbooking/card making since Feb 2010 and I am 50 so you have a great head start on making wonderful albums and cards for your daughter! Thanks for sharing a bit of your life, and I look forward to more projects and craft ideas!