Jul 5, 2010

Forever Pregnant!!!

Hey There Friends,

I've had this card planned for a while, I just forget to assemble it. This was my first time ever using the forever young cartridge, and I thought I would play with some of the shapes on my gypsy in order to make it a bit different. And I came up with this card.

I created my forever pregnant diecut, by welding a circle to her belly using my gypsy, on all her layers except the top one


Supply Credits
Copic Markers, Rose Red, Light Pink & Aubergine

Designer Paper, Text Style Black and White Basics Paper Trey ink
Ribbon Scraps
Cardstock- Raspberry Fizz and Plum Pudding- Paper Trey Ink
Reflections Metallics Stack- White (has metallic Sheen to it)
Papertrey ink - TrueBlack ink
Papertrey ink- Year Round Puns Stamp Set

Rest of Paper is Various Scraps

8 comments:

Marisa said...

Very pretty card! Love the modern design! :)

Rosy C. said...

Wow... I had to look at your blog because I could not see it that well on facebook. I just realized that you totally transformed the Forever Young Lady to be pregnant... sorry took me a bit to realize that...heehee. Awesome way to make her pregnant! What a way to use the Forever Young Ladies. Loved the colors you used on the card as well. Fabulous job!!!
Here is a link to my new blog for you to glance at:

http://sweetdelightspapernmore.blogspot.com/

Sweet Creations!!!

ivette said...

Cute card Cristina.. I also had to enlarge the picture.. to take a good look a your for ever young pregnant lady.. cute..

See you around girl...

My Creative Time said...

WOW, this is such a CLASSY card!! You never seize to amaze me with your CREATIVE TALENT my friend!! GREAT job w/the challenge & hope to see you back for another Throwback thursday!
Big Gyspy Hugs
Emma;)
P.S. Congrats on your Sponser!;)

Abbie Taborsky said...

Great cut - I toyed with the same idea for this challenge....the FY cart has such cute hip "moms", thought it would be fun to incorporate it - I didn't, but you definitely did!! You pulled it off wonderfully! Great paper color choices - your card is classy all the way around:)

~abbie
http://cricutmethat.blogspot.com/

vicky said...

cute card love the colors

Amanda Villarreal said...

So cute! I want this cartridge and what a great idea to turn them into pregnant ladies! Good job :)

Mysalutetocute said...

What a great card! I have 5 kids so I have been in those shoes... feeling "forever pregnant!" lol! Again, such a beautiful card!