Jul 5, 2010

Happy Independence Day!

Friends,

I hope each and every one of you is enjoying this independence day holiday weekend. I have been busy as a been cleaning up my craft area in hopes to make a Craft Space video to show you soon.

I also want to thank each and everyone of you who graciously signed up to be my crafting companion. The response was overwhelming. I plan on emailing each and everyone of you today, and send you your challenge. So far we are extending into SEPTEMBER and beyond. If you do not recieve an email from me, CHECK YOUR SPAM BOX.

Before I get back to cleaning just wanted to wish everyone a restful and enjoyable weekend and share this card with you!

Supply Credits
Cardstock- Papertrey ink, Stampers Select, Pure Poppy & Enchanted Evening
Designer Paper- Papertrey ink Beautiful Blooms Stack ( 8x8)
Stardust Sticles
Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen
Darice Self Stick Gems
Stars, George , Independence Day, Designer's Calendar
Fiskars Scallop Border Punch





2 comments:

Mzcherub2009 said...

Wow, this is so cute!!

ivette said...

Hi Cristina...
It look like we been in the same stake of mine... I just clean and re-organize my scraproom... and now I feel ready to scrap...
Actually Im going to post some pictures later of my room how it looks now..

Visit and become a fan...
allaboutmeandmyscrapbook.blogspot.com

Check u later..

Ivette