Jul 28, 2010

Companion Challenge #2: Create a recycled project (ep 38)

Hey friends are you ready for another companion challenge?!! I sure am!! The deadline for this SUNDAY AUGUST 1st at MIDNIGHT PST. So that gives everyone a few extra hours

Once again this awesome challenge is brought to by my AWESOME Sponsor Stuff4Scrapbooking

This week's Challenge is: Create a Project using something you would normally throw away or recycle. Get Creative! Thee is tons of things around the house if you just take a look, toliet paper tubes, newspaper, bubble wrap.

Today's Crafting Companion is Jess from Kinderstampo

She used a Sugar Free Mix container to create a distressed Pencil Holder. HOW COOL IS THAT??
 For my project I decided to make a Altoid Tin Accordian Album.






Of course we have an awesome prize as well for this challenge.


a xyron 250 sticker machine!! I have one of these it's awesome. Drop your die-cuts, photos, ribbon and labels up to 2.5" wide and they will come out with adhesive evenly spread on one side. Also great for putting adhesive and glitter. it comes out perfect every time.

Once again I will use Random.org to draw the winner, and the prize will be shipped directly from my sponsor Stuff 4 Scrapbooking

To qualify for the giveway, you must:
****Link your project up below
****Your project must consist of at least one recycled item
****Must be an ORIGINAL project made especially for THIS challenge
****Deadline for project will be Sunday @ midnight PST-- 8/1
****Last but Not Least~ HAVE FUN my friends!!






5 comments:

Amanda Villarreal said...

Great challenge! I love the altered altoid tin :). I linked my project and clicked my image but it wont show still. I did it three times?? Should I email it to you?

Cristina Garcia said...

i see it, it's there :)

Anne said...

LOVE the challenge Cristina! Such a great way for us to rethink about the objects around us!
Less trash = happier earth

Ayaris T said...

Love the project it made me think. Is was funny that the lights your recommended on Made by Momo's blog was what made me decide what to make. Thank you for the inspiration. =}

Abbie Goins Taborsky said...

Fun challenge!! Thanks for prompting me!!! I wanted to make something with a Simply Orange container, but the thoughts just aren't flowing. Congrats on challenge #2 :)