Oct 11, 2010

Birthday Bash Blog Hop Winner

Hey Friends,

I actually recorded the winner announcement on a video, and half a card, but then my camcorder decided to die. The Silly thing takes 6 hours to fully charge, So I'm upset with myself because I knew in the back of my mind the battery was low when i started recording.

But I have the winner now.......

Thanks to everyone who stopped by over the weekend, I had a great time reading all your comments, and loved postive feedback! I get my emails sent to my blackberry phone so I read them as they came in :)

Ok now to the part everyone is looking forward to, the winner of my 5 card set. Chosen by Random.org is #157 TEACHDANZ

If you could just send me an email address with your contact information I'll have the prize sent out to you :)

Ok now Ijust wanted to share two cards that I made today.

 I have been trying to use cartridges that I dont use Often, or in this case never.  Would you believe it if I told you this cut is from Summer in Paris. To me it looks very French Manor :) I am not a Criclet, but I was very happy when I got this cartridge when i saw the cute chairs on it. But then I let it sit around forever , and havne't used it. So here is my first card using the Summer in Paris.  I cut out the sofa at 2 inches, and I stamped the Scrappy Moms Stamps Sentiment "Chair-ish every day" from their Charmed Life Stamp set. The Designer Paper is from  "Me & My big Ideas Cornucopia Stack" (Ultimate Fall Paper collection)




This Card I suprisingly didn't use my cricut on at all, and I just love the way it came out. I have a handfull of copics markers ( around 15) that I bought at the scrapbook convention over the summer and besides the black and lipstick red, I dont ever use them. So I got out one of the few image stamp sets that I have and I stamped this cute butterfly and tried to blend the markers the best I as I could. I would not be suprised if I used a whole pen full of that colorless blender!! HAHA


I hope you like the cards :)




Tomorrow I will show off my submission for the Scrappy Moms Design Team, I didn't want anyone to "scraplift" my idea. They are soo cute!! So Stay Tuned for that tomorrow, and I FOR SURE will have a video to share with you then :)


Quick reminder Wednesday is the last day to submit this week's companion challenge if you haven't already!!!! The prize is the sentimental Cricut Cartridge



4 comments:

Janet Licari said...

Congrats to the winner...enjoy!
Your cards turned out nice. I don't have Copics but think they might be more difficult to use than you might think. Especially if you only have a few markers. I think the blending is working well.

Celeste B. said...

Such beautiful cards! You're so talented and did a great job with the copics! Congrats to the winner as well! :) TFS!

ScrappyMel said...

So cute!! I love them! :)

Stamptammy said...

I LOVE LOVE this chair card! How adorable!♥Tammy