Oct 22, 2010

USTREAM Class #1 from last night

Hey Friends,

Last night was my first ustream class ever, and halfway through it I remembered to press record. SO I'm super sorry for those of you that couldn't make it, but I pretty much go over what happened in the first part of the video. SO you didn't miss out too much

I guess it was just a blooper from my first ustream. I was so happy that you all came to my class. I never thought that when I started this blog i would meet and make so many wonderful friends, and you all mean so much to me.

I am going to try to make a ustream class every month, and it's going to be strickly scrapbooking, and scrapbooking techniques. I've been so carried away with cards on here and I don't want to neglect making pages. SO this will not only push me to make more layouts, but hopefully those of you out there who are behind as well.

Here is the video, and underneath it the pictures of the finished layout!













7 comments:

ScrappyMel said...

OOOHHHH, I LOVE it!!! Last night was so much fun - thank you again! I need to work on my scrapbooks too - they must be feeling soooo neglected! :)

Abusybee/doubleclick said...

Your class was so fun! I will be joining you again!

LaurensCreative said...

Your class was so fun! Thanks so much for putting it together! I love your LO - it turned out super cute!

Simple Creations said...

Cristina,
You did an awesome job last night. I loved your layout & all your face sketches. I know you were nerveous at first but then it just became natural. It was so much fun chatting with all of you crafters & getting to know everyone better.

Angela
Simple Creations
http://simplecreationspapercrafts.blogspot.com

Indira said...

Hello Cristina, I really enjoy your class last night, I couldn't stay until the final, but now I could see it, hope to see the next, thanks,

ddscrafts said...

Cristina I just wanted to tell you I really enjoyed your Ustream last night, your is the first one I could see and hear very clearly thats the truth, so keep up the good work, I don't know if you follow me or not but if not please do love your sites and all your creative work here thanks Debbie @http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com/

Nicole said...

Fantastic layout! I have a question for you; what cartridge did you use for the top note die looking background and at what size did you cut them out?

Thanks!
nbarker(at)ptd(dot)net