Oct 24, 2010

Card for Madison

Hey Friends,

I'm feeling alot better today. I just wanted to share this card that I made for madison. If you haven't made your card yet, you still have a few days to get one made.

 I made this adorable card using Sugar & Spice cricut cartridge at 4 inches for the bear. I didn't cut out the face parts, and drew my own face instead. The pattern paper is from Carolyn Gavin Green house 8x8 stack, and this is a 5x7 card. The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Everyday greetings and I stamped it using my time holtz frayed burlap distress ink
I even created my own envelope and lined it using the same designer paper. didn't it come out soooo adorable?

8 comments:

ddscrafts said...

Cristina this card is so cute just love how it turned out, and the colors are great love them all Debbie

Berenice Rendon said...

Super cute! :)

Kloschen said...

I love your card.. very Cute.

Abusybee/doubleclick said...

So sweet! Great paper!

Celeste B. said...

WOW! Absolutely beautiful!!! I LOVE the flower paper! You did a great job on all of the detail, TFS! :)

Jennifer said...

What a cute card!!! :) So sweet...Madison will love it! I like the coordinating envelope and your hand-drawn face is impressive!

Thank you so much for sharing,

Jennifer

LiveloveandSCRAP said...

Hey chick a dee...so glad you are feeling better!!! This is such and ADORABLE card and I just know it will bring a SMILE to Madison's little face!!!

Hope you and MOMO are missing me like crazy LOL!!!!
hugs,
Sarah

Kim T said...

So cute and I am sure Madison will love it.
Kim xXx