Oct 14, 2010

Winner winner and update

Hey friends,

Good morning. Today I am announcing the winner of my latest companion challenge. I combined entries from Challenge #7 (falling for fall) and Challenge#8 (Spooktacular) and came up with a total of 33 entries. If you played both challenges, that gave you a total of 2 chances to win.

Random.org chose the winner for me and the winner of the Sentimentals Cricut Cartridge is


.......
.....
.....
#27
.....
.....
......



Amanda Villareal!!!


Wooo hooo. I am so happy that she won because, she's has been competing in all of my challenges since the very first one.

So Congrats to her. Amanda, if you send me your address via my contact form I will have your price shipped out to you.


Also, my great friend Momo has brought it to my attention that my Ustream is scheduled for the same date and time as Robyn my Pink Stamper.

Therefor, I will be changing the date to one day earlier. for 10-21-2010 THURSDAY at 10pm EST


Hopefully this will clear up any conflicts and I hope to have some really great sponsors  :) I hope you all can attend.
 


5 comments:

Valine said...

YAY Amanda! That's great!!! :)

Scrapbookaholic Abby said...

OMG Amanda!! You are on a roll!!!! Congrats!!!! She won over at my blog last week!!

Amanda Villarreal said...

I need to play the lottery huh Abby! Lol.. Thanks so much Cristina!

LiveloveandSCRAP said...

Cant wait for your UStream!!!!!!!!!!

hugs,
Sarah

Janet Licari said...

Congratulations Amanda...enjoy the new cart!