Oct 3, 2010

Happy Harvest Card

Hey there friends,
 This is a suprise, i was able to use my laptop and our usb internet to post here, but the connection is too slow for youtube. I am going to see if we can get our network set up later this week to post my video to youtube.

I made this card for Momo's tuesday challenge. The Challenge was to use Green, Yellow, Orange as well as some form of stitching or doodling.I found this cute pumpkin from create a critter and welded a flourish shape from give a hoot using my gypsy.  I used the hide contour feacture to hide the face and traced it with my sophisicated brown cricut marker then cut it out.This really cute s- fold card came together super quickly.
Supply Credits
Bazzil Pinecone cardstock for the base
Pattern Papers from Me and my Big ideas cornicopia stack
EK Success Binding Edge Punch
Ek Success Tag Trio Punch
Bazzil Hillary cardstock (edge)
Victoria Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Sophisticated Brown Cricut Marker
Pumpkin Cut from create a critter at 4.25 inches
Flourish Cut from Give a hoot at 1 inch and welded onto the pumpkin using gypsy
Eucalyptus Stickles
Crop a Dile
Making MemoriesDeep Plum  Mini Eyelets
Signio White Gelly Roll Pen
Scrappy Moms Stamps for the guys. "My friend"
PTI Year Round Puns Stamp Set "Happy Harvest"
Versamark Dazzle Frost
Stampendeous White Opaque embossing Powder

** I do have a video for this card, and I hope to put it up once I have a better internet connection ***


11 comments:

EllenM361 said...

Very pretty Cristina. Can't wait to see the video.

Amanda Villarreal said...

Very pretty! I like how you welded the flourish. Great touch :)

Ana Maria said...

What a beautiful card. Love the colors and textures :)

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Lovely card can't wait for the video!!

Gina said...

This card is so pretty, love the paper you used and the pumpkin really makes it pop! thanks for sharing and I look forward viewing the video. Best of luck on your internet problems too, we rely on it oh so much. What did we ever do before the internet :) lol.

Honey B said...

This a super duper cute card....Love it...the faux stitching always makes any card pop...LOVE THE PUMPKIN...and the colors...

Sweet Scrappy HUGS,

Honey B

ScrappyMel said...

Very cute - I love the patterned paper! The pumpkin is also adorable! :)

Madebymomo said...

Oh how I love this card!!!! I dont know what it is about it but it makes me smile and I smell Pumpkin Pie! :o) Thanks for being my friend! Love you! XOXO Momo

MyQuillingNest (Linda K.) said...

This is such a beautiful card. I love the colors...and everything about it.

Quilled Hugs,
Linda

Marilyn said...

Such a cute fall card!! Thank you for sharing.

Girlia said...

Really nice card. love it