Oct 20, 2010

U-STREAM Class #1 List

Hey there friends,

I just wanted to list my supply list for my U-STREAM Class
Feel free to prepare them ahead of time in order to save time. Or you can always craft later :) I thought this would help those who would like to craft along with me during my U-STREAM Class.

The Layout I will be making is an "Autumn" Themed layout. SO I will be using a ton of fall colors, as well as Autumn themed pattern papers.

For this project I will be using create a critter, and by my personal choice I will not be using any of the faces. You can either use your Gypsy if you have one to hide contour, or just omit the "face" layers when you assemble your cuts, or even still use the faces, if you like them.

Tools
  • Paper Trimmer
  • Adhesives
  • White Gel pen
  • Pop dots
  • Brown Ink

12x12 Papers

  • 2 sheets of the same pattern paper
  • 2 sheets of a coordinating pattern paper
  • 2 sheets of Background Cardstock
  • LOTS Kraft Cardstock for making photo mats/ Shadows of cuts
  • Coordinating Ribbon color
*** Photos***

I will be using
(1) 5x7
(2) 4x4
****Cuts***
  • Phrase Feature on Pg 33 cut at 11.5 inches real Dial size ** cut in Designer Paper
  • Phrase Feature on Pg 33 cut at 11.25 inches real dial size ** cut in neutral shadow color, for all my shadows I will be using kraft colored cardstock, but any other neutral works just fine
  • --- You will need a 12x24 mat to cut this out. Or you can cut out "half" twice using your gypsy/ Design studio.
  • Tree on pg 68 I have the tree in orange with yellow leaves.
  • Turkey Cut at  4 inches pg 70
  • Pumpkins pg 70, 3 total   2.75,  2.25, 2.50 each
You will need any sort of "Font" Cricut Cartridge in order to make the title for the scrapbook page, I personally will be using a title from Simply Charmed. From Simply Charmed I'll be using the "Word" Feature on pg 57  "Happy Fall"


My class will feature tips on Planning Layouts with and without your gypsy Drawing Faces on die cuts, and matching papers to photos.



I hope you can make it.






Once again, it's on Thursday October 21, 2010 at 10pm EST

1 comments:

Amanda Villarreal said...

I'll be there! Looking forward to it :)