Oct 12, 2010

Scrappy Moms Stamp Design Team Call

Hey Friends,

Now that the call is closed, I thought I would share with you the projects that I submitted. I'm very happy with how they turned out, and once again, I tried to use a cricut cartridge that I hardly ever use.





 I created a 5x5 square card set. I was inspired by this hot pink paper that I found in my stash and wanted to try to make a few things with Rock princess
 I cut the heart from Rock princess at 3 1/4 inches and I used the PKS Laffy Taffy Stamp set to give it a cute winking face. Then I used my Scrappy Moms stamp "Everyday Greetings" to stamp happy anniversy. I just love how this one came out. I also added some bling as well as stickles on the crown. The postage stamp shape is from gypsy wanderings
 For this card, I wanted to do something a little different so i cut out 3 strips of white simmer paper at 3 different lengths and lined them up on my card front, From there I uused pop dots to add the sentiment piece. I cut the star trio from Rock Princess at 2 1/2 inches. I'm pretty sure i went overboard with the white stitching since the grograin ribbon had stiching on it. But I just love the white button with the bow. CUTE!
 This last one is my favorite. I think it turned out so clean and fresh The two paper strips are actually on pop dots from the black card base then I tied the black satin ribbon around them and tied an actual bow  :) then I cut out my Pirate Cupcake from Rock princess and used the hide contour to hide the face, and used my Peachy Keen Princess Face stamps to give her a cutesy look. I used the d'vine swirl on her upper frosting and cherry,. and Did a little doodling. The sentiment is from the scrappy moms "Sweet Somethings" Stamp set. I added some bling and it was done. I think this came out so adorable!!


What do you think?

I will be back later today with a video. Today is a big posting day for me


12 comments:

Amanda Villarreal said...

Wow you did an awesome job! I love all of the cards and the happy healing one has just the right amount of stitching! Good luck :)

Celeste B. said...

Those are beautiful! Great job on them, TFS! :)

Nicole said...

These are so cute...good luck on the DT CALL...It will be awesome to have some fresh blood!

Cruella63703 said...

Very creative. I love the cute little hearts and the pirate cupcake. tfs

Pinkldycrafter said...

Great job, Adorable cards!!!

Almabrooks86 said...

Adorable!! :=)

Celeste said...

Oh woww these cards are absolutely stunning.....

Mary said...

So pretty !! Love all pink colors !
Have a great Tuesday ;-)
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

PinBlingCrafter said...

Cristina, they all look fabulous!!!! Great job love them:)

JESSICA said...

THESE CAME OUT SOOOOO NICE!

JESSICA
JUDUMAN81@GMAIL.COM

Amanda C. said...

Great card set... good luck to you!!!

Ana Maria said...

Hey Cristina, these turned out so great! My favorite is the cupcake. Gotta love that eye patch ;)