Oct 18, 2010

A Pinch & A Dash

Hey Friends,

Today I will be giving you a sneak peak at the newest Scrappy Moms Stamp set: "A Pinch & A Dash"

This Stamp set has 25 Kitchen and Cuisine Sentiments that are great for any crafter. Though this stamp set can be used for a variety of images if you think outside the box :)



So here is my sneak peek

I cut out the salt and pepper shakers from From my kitchen and topped them off with hair from Paper Doll Dress ups Cricut cartridge. The heart is cut out from Create a Critter I added some Clear Glass Liquid Embossing to make it shinny, and used my Fiskars Threading water punch to make a layered scalloped border. Finished it off with the "You spice up my life" sentiment and a bow.

If you would like to see more projects using this brand new stamp set please feel to check out
Momo, and Sarah


10 comments:

LiveloveandSCRAP said...

SUPER DUPER cute!!!!! Had so much fun tonight...you are flippin adorable!!!!

hugs,
Sarah

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Lovely card !!! Love the sentiment

Scrapbookaholic Abby said...

Amiga!! This is super cute!!!!!Love the gloss and the hairdoos!!!!!!

Tanya P. said...

Very cute!

Cristina Garcia said...

I had a blast too. I didn't realize it until this morning, but I was chatting with momo for almost 6 hours last night, and it didn't feel that long. I guess time flies when you're having fun.

We should do it again soon :)

ScrappyMel said...

OMGosh- so cute!!! I love that the shakers are little people! :)

Maureen Reiss said...

Super cute card!

lizpaperloft said...

love your card! really cute idea with using the glaze!
liz:o)

joeygirl86 said...

that's adorable! Love the hairdo's! :)

Tammy said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!! ♥Tammy