Oct 13, 2010

Scrappy Moms Stamps Design Team

Hey Friends,

I just wanted to offically announce to everyone that I am now a member of the Scrappy Moms Stamps Design Team !!! I found out at 2am this morning with a wake up text from momo urging me to check my email. I'm so very glad I did.

Melanie and Tammy had such a difficult time deciding 3 new members for the design team that they actually tripled the number and added 9 new design team members. Which brings the design team number to a hefty 15!

If you are a frequent follower of my blog, then you know of my LOVE of these stamps! They are amazing high quality photopolymer clear stamps, great sentiments, and the price point is right on!!

here is the full list of all the design team members
Bonnie
Corri
Cristina (That's me!)
Joanna
Laura
Lauren
Lezlye
Liz
Melanie
Meriah
Momo
Nicole
Sarah
Tammy
Trisha

IF you want to see some of the projects the new members submitted, then check the scrappy moms Blog which is right here

I just wanted to give a huge thank you out to Tammy and Mel for this great chance to work with the scrappy moms team :) I'm very excited

8 comments:

Amanda C. said...

Congrats!!!

Nicole said...

Welcome yay new blood! LOL...I popped in to follow you and I already am!

LiveloveandSCRAP said...

CONGRATS Cristina!!! I am sooooooo happy for you!!! I love your blog already and cant wait to see what you come up with next!!!!

hugs,
Sarah

lizpaperloft said...

congrats on the DT! weird but I thought I was already following you, now I am for sure!
liz :o)

CraftyTipster said...

Congratulations!!!

joeygirl86 said...

Woohoo! Congrats on making the DT! You will looove it! :)

ScrappyMel said...

Congrats and Welcome!!

Archivingangel said...

Congrats on making the design team. It was only a matter of time before someone picked you up. You are fabulous.
I love your videos. Don't know where you find the time.
As always, I wish you the best,
Take care- Sonnia