Oct 31, 2010

Episode 55: Gingerbread Kisses Christmas Card

Hey There Friends,

I took a little poll over on my facebook page asking what you, my friends, wanted to see me make for a video. And not - so - suprising, everyone said "Christmas" I have been trying to come up with some really good ideas for Christmas time, because of course I will be making all of my cards home made.

I am so happy that I recently recieved my Scrappy Moms Winter Wishes stamp  set because OH MY WORD all the sentiments are just too cute and inspire me soo much.

Here is a cute card that I made yesterday for you all . I hope you enjoy it



For the Card base I used Once upon a princess, and the AC Chestnut Damask Embossed Cardstock.
The Second Layer is also from Once upon a princess and I used the DCWV Christmas Combo Stack
The cutesy Gingerbread people are from Just Because Cards the layer of green is just a scrap of DCWV Textured Cardstock
The ribbon border is cut from Winter Frolic

Enjoy

Make sure to stop by tomorrow for the Dia De Los Muertos Blog hop, it's a big one full of talented designers and some great candy/prizes as well :)


7 comments:

Ana Maria said...

Love the card. It's so cute. But I couldn't watch the video. It says it's unavailable.

Gina said...

Such a beautiful and cute card. Thanks for such a great idea, I would of never thought to use JBC for christmas, thanks :) I love your card.

ScrappyMel said...

THIS CARD IS BEAUTIFUL!! I love it - you did a fabulous job! :)

Marilyn said...

Such a cute card Christina! Thank you for sharing.

Tammy said...

What a darling card! I have such a thing for gingerbread men so I LOVE this saying.. you did an awesome job! ♥Tammy

Lolis said...

Love your card! The bow is gorgeous!

My Creative Time said...

O M G!!!! Christina, this is SOOOOO ADORABLE!!!! Gingerbreads are my absolute FAVORITE!!! Your card came out FANTASTIC!! Great job w/the challenge my friend!;)
Big Gypsy hugs,
Emma;)