Oct 12, 2010

Ustream Class** updated***

Hey there Friends,

I am so excited to announce with you that I will be doing my first ever Ustream class on Friday October 21 ,2010 NEXT THURSDAY at 10pm Est. The topic will be a scrapbook layout. I really haven't been doing as many scrapbook pages as I used to do on my website, and I do consider myself to be a scrapbooker more-so than a cardmaker.

I will announce the size pictures you should have and how many pieces of designer paper you will need,  so you can get everything ready before hand.


You can rsvp to my class here, and Yes I will be recording it :) You're more than welcome to come a little early for the chat.


I'm so nervous but I'm sure it will be fun



4 comments:

lorijandreau said...

Ooohhh what a great idea - I will be there!

Carrie said...

Sounds GREAT! I don't think I can make it live but will definitely watch the taped show. I have been neglecting my scrapbook pages for cards and this will be good motivation to go back!!

Mary said...

Great Cristina ! I can't be there, because October 22 is my birthday ! But I'll be watching you next day on recorded video.

Have a wonderful class girl !
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Amanda C. said...

Awesome... can't wait Cristina!