Oct 20, 2010

Cricutless A Pinch & A Dash Sneak Peak

Hey friends,

I just wanted to share this really quick card that I created, WITHOUT using my cricut at all.

I used my "faux imagine" technique and a handy pair of scissors to create this card. Even the pattern paper is digi! Everything is printed out on white cardstock with my hp printer.

I printed the lemonade, lemon, & designer paper from Lettering Delights Banner Day Fun
 this is a freebie set for Members of Lettering Delights, 100% free and I've been meaning to use this but i never got around to it.

I printed the paper directly from my web browser, with their print now feature. I downloaded the images and imported them to inkscape and created a 1/8 inch border around all the images. After that, I just used my scissors to cut the border out of the white cardstock.

The yellow strip is a scrap from my stash, and i just used my Fiskars Apron Lace Border punch.

The sentiment is from the newest Scrappy Moms stamp set : A Pinch & A Dash

I added the ribbon and the card was done. This was super quick

5 comments:

Abusybee said...

This is really neat! Looks great!

ScrappyMel said...

Super cute!! I like the Faux Imagination as I probably will not be getting one any time soon! :)

Pauline said...

Very nice! Love it!

Tammy said...

Sooo cute Christina! I love it! ♥Tammy

Linda said...

i love lettering delights! the thing i love most is that i can look and it says i own it!