Oct 19, 2010

Guest Designer on Made By Momo

Hey There!

I'm so behind on posting this. I was super excited when one of my Blog Besties, MOMO asked me to be a guest designer on her Tuesday Challenge. This week her challenge was anything goes, just as long as it wasn't a card.

Originally I had started a scrapbook layout for my daughter's book, then at literally the last minute, I decided to make a decorated picture frame for my Sister and Nephew.

I used my Martha Stewart Drippy Goo Punch to create a purple border on the side of my K & company spook-tacular paper.

I created the adorable little monster using Fondahbah Party Monster SVG from SVG Cuts, that I cut out using my make the cut software. I didn't add the face pieces because I opted to hand draw a cute face on the little guy. I used Diamond Stickles on his Horns and Sneakers, and did a little doodling with my Sakura Pen

The Masked Boo title is also  from SVG Cuts, and I added alot of doodling and star dust stickles on the mask.

I used my Make the Cut Software to Weld "Markus the Cow" Font cut out at 1 3/4 inches

I hope you enjoy this "Cricut Cartridge" Free project. And I'm just putting this out there, SVG Cuts did not ask me to use their products or anything. I just found them online and thought they were cute.

Hope You enjoy



6 comments:

Sharon C. said...

I just LOVE this frame...so perfect for a little boy's Halloween picture!! The monster is just hysterical. TFS!

~Sharon C.

GIna said...

This Halloween frame is perfect! I just love it and the little monster and the way you doodled around his just makes him pop!
You are AWESOME! SO CREATIVE! I love seeing what you come up with, thanks for sharing!

lizpaperloft said...

very cute frame! love the monster and his little shoes!
liz :o)

Abusybee said...

So fun!

joeygirl86 said...

OMG that's soo cute! I love the shoes! Great job girlie! :)

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Super cute frame!!! Love the detail on the little monster!!! Love it:)