Oct 6, 2010

Companion Challenge #8: Spooktacular Colors

YAY,

I am so excited, my internet is back up and I am ready to finally be able to post my projects here and load my videos on youtube :)

Welcome back to another companion challenge. This week was a super fun challenge!!!

This week's challenge is:Create a Halloween Themed Project WITHOUT using Orange & Black. You can use one or the other, but NOT both.

 My great friend Ivette did the honors in designing a project for me this week

 Don't you just love the color combination here? I just adore the bling and the texture of the witch's outfit. It really adds something special to this set.
ivette's supplies :
*Mini Monster Cart*Purple PP from Paper Studio Birthday Extravaganza *Lt green CS DCVW
*Faded Green CS WeR Memory Keepers Urban window collection*Nestabilities Label 8
*Bling studio 18 *Halloween stamp from Inkadinkado*CTMH Pancy purple ink
*Clear embossing powder *Uniball signo white gel pen*Cuttlebug embossing folder Tini Mosaic
*Clear Goody bags from Martha Stewart
Now for my project:




I created this really cute card set using the mini monsters cartridge As well as the brand new Raven Head Manor Recollections Paper stack. This really simple card set came together really quick and is available on my etsy :)

, as always you have 1 week from today to submit your project. The projects from this week, will be combined with the projects from the previous challenge  #7, the winner will be chosen via RANDOM.org, and the winner will win SENTIMENTALS CRICUT CARTRIDGE


8 comments:

ScrappyMel said...

So cute!! What a great Halloween set! I LOVE them! :)

Myscrapdiary said...

Hi Cristina,
Im trying to upload my link but I dont see Mr Linky. I created a non-cute spooky, creepy card. Its not super cute like yours and Ivettes. My fave one is the last one. The color combo on all these go really well.
Thanks
Jess

Honey B said...

Hi Cristina,

Love your set of cards, they are too cute...TFS...and it's awesome that you are featuring Ivette...She is so talented...I have adopted her as My Fairy Craft Sister...LOL...She encourages me to continue to share and join these challenges...

Sweet Scrappy Hugs,

Honey B

Myscrapdiary said...

Hi Cristina,
Im having problems linking my url. I have tried several times but i keep gettin an error message. Can you do it for me?
Thanks
Jess M
http://myscrapdiary-jess.blogspot.com/2010/10/zombie-card-blog-candy-peek.html

Simplycricutting said...

Hi Cristina, I had so much fun with this challenge. Thanks so much!

Jenn said...

Your work ROCKS!! These cards are super cute! I'm so excited to have found your blog... I love all of your cards!!! Your blog is cute too. I just became your newest follower. I would love for you to stop by and visit my blog sometime.
Hugs,jen (jennyscards.blogspot.com)

Cricutlvr said...

Nice work on those cards! They are super cute!! Love the video, definitely picked up some helpful tips! Thanx

Dorcas said...

Super cute! Loving all the projects made today. Thanks for sharing!
~Dorcas